cottage cheese pancakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 ingredients listed below
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- These are delicious; warm and cheesy, with bits of fried onion! They taste surprisingly like Potato Latkes, served with applesauce and sour cream. A delicious five ingredient recipe. Double or triple to make enough for the family as everyone will love these! Keep them warm in the oven while you make them.
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Sauté onion in the butter until well browned and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine egg, cottage cheese, flour, salt and pepper, and cooked onion mixture. Spray nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. For each pancake scoop 2 tablespoons of batter into skillet, and coax into 3 inch round. Cook until undersides are golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and cook until pancakes are cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet and keep warm in oven
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mamatbear1941 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
cottage cheese pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes