Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) carton cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet. Cook until tops of pancakes are covered with bubbles and edges appear slightly dry. Turn and continue cooking until bottom sides are browned. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch