Cottage Cheese Fluff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup (8 ounces) low-fat small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sugarless gelatin flavor of your choice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese and gelatin powder; mix well. Stir in oranges, pineapple and nuts if desired. Just before serving, fold in the whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FrauSnow and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note