COTTAGE CHEESE AND NOODLES
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- COTTAGE CHEESE AND NOODLES
- 12 oz. egg noodles (try spinach or whole wheat)
- 16 oz. lg. curd cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper
- Cook noodles and drain. Melt butter in skillet. Sauté onions until translucent. Add noodles. Continue to sauté while adding cottage cheese. Sauté until
- almost dry and beginning to brown. Season.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
COTTAGE CHEESE AND NOODLES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes