Corrine's Cranberry Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Cranberries, fresh
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) Brandy
- Pick over 1 package(4 cups) of fresh cranberries, removing any stems or spoiled berries.
- Place in a shallow baking pan or dish so fruit can be absolutely flat.
- Sprinkle 1 generous cup of granulated sugar over the berries. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Cool, then mix in 4 Tbls. Brandy.
- Can sprinkle lightly with more surgar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judie25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note