Corrine's Cranberry Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Cranberries, fresh
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) Brandy
- Pick over 1 package(4 cups) of fresh cranberries, removing any stems or spoiled berries.
- Place in a shallow baking pan or dish so fruit can be absolutely flat.
- Sprinkle 1 generous cup of granulated sugar over the berries. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Cool, then mix in 4 Tbls. Brandy.
- Can sprinkle lightly with more surgar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judie25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes