Corny Polenta (Rachel Ray)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 ear(s) corn on the cob or 1 cup frozen corn kernels defrosted
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 to 4 scallions finely chopped
- 3 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 cup(s) quick-cooking polenta
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) hot sauce
- kosher salt
- Scrape the corn from the cob, using a sharp knife.
- Heat the EV olive oil, a turn of the pan, in a sauce pot over medium high heat. Add corn and saute until it starts to brown.at the edges , 3-5 minutes.
- Add scallions and cook 1 minute more, then add the stock and bring to a boil.
- Whisk in the polenta and cook until thick, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in the butter and season with hot sauce and salt, to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corny Polenta (Rachel Ray) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables