Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Almonds Sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1/2 head(s) Green leaf lettuce Torn in bite size pieces
- 1/2 head(s) Romaine lettuce Torn in bite size pieces
- 1 cup(s) celery Chopped
- 4 green onions Chopped
- 11 ounce(s) Mandarin Oranges Can
- 1 avocado Cut in chunks
- 1 Apple Diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Dried currents
- 1/2 cup(s) Bleu Cheese Crumbled
- 3 Chicken Breast halves Cooked and Shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Parsley Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- Prepare Candied almonds:
- Melt 3 Tablespoons of sugar in large frying pan with sliced almonds, stirring continuously until almonds are coated. Don't let sugar burn. Spread out on foil to cool.
- Mix all salad ingredients and Candied Almonds. Toss with dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chris0115 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cornucopia Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads