Cornmeal-Crusted Oysters with Red Pepper Romesco
More From Oxmoor House
- Peanut oil
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 24 large fresh Select oysters, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- Red Pepper Romesco
- Lemon wedges
- Pour oil to a depth of 1" into a large skillet; heat to 375°.
- Meanwhile, combine cornmeal and paprika in a shallow dish. Sprinkle oysters with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Dip oysters in cornmeal mixture, pressing gently to coat.
- Fry oysters, 4 to 6 at a time, 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve oysters with Red Pepper Romesco and lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note