More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 331
- Calories from fat: 42%
- Fat: 15.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Protein: 28.3g
- Carbohydrate: 17.3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 337mg
- Calcium: 38mg
- 1/2 cup stone-ground yellow cornmeal
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (such as Luzianne)
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons peanut or canola oil, divided
- 1/4 cup fat-free tartar sauce
- 1. Combine cornmeal and garlic in a shallow dish.
- 2. Brush fillets with milk; sprinkle with seasoning. Dredge fillets in cornmeal mixture, pressing gently to coat.
- 3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add 1 teaspoon oil. Add 2 fillets to pan, and cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fillets from pan; set aside, and keep warm.
- 4. Wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel. Repeat procedure with cooking spray, remaining 1 teaspoon oil, and 2 fillets. Serve with tartar sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes