Cornmeal Cake (Bolo de Fubá)
From skinnytaste.com--It's similar in texture to cornbread only sweeter and moister. You can have it for breakfast, or eat it for dessert. Servings: 21 • Serving Size: 1 piece Calories: 162.7 • Fat: 2.7 g • Protein: 4.3 g • Carb: 31 g • Fiber: 0.8 g
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) skim milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cup(s) yellow corn meal (coarse)
- 1-1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1-1/5 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- baking spray
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with baking spray.
- Add milk, eggs, corn meal, sugar, flour, and butter to blender. Mix all ingredients until blended well (about 1 minute). Then add baking powder and grated Parmesan cheese and blend on lowest setting or pulse for a few seconds.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and bake at 350° F for 50 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before serving (I like it warm). Cut into 21 pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cslugocki and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cornmeal Cake (Bolo de Fubá) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts