Cornish Hens with Spicy Pecan-Cornbread Stuffing
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- Spicy Pecan-Cornbread Stuffing
- 8 (1-to 1 1/2-pound) Cornish hens
- Melted butter or margarine
- Spoon about 1 cup Spicy Pecan-Cornbread Stuffing into each hen; close opening with skewers. Place hens, breast side up, in a roasting pan. Brush with butter.
- Bake, covered, at 450° for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°, and bake 50 more minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in stuffing registers 165°. Remove skewers, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cornish Hens with Spicy Pecan-Cornbread Stuffing Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes