Cornish Game Hens
Community Recipe from
- See Below
- 4 Cornish game hens
- 8 ounces stuffing mix
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 large orange, cut up
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Rinse Cornish game hens. Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Spoon into hens and truss. Place neck ends down in crockpot.
- Combine chicken stock, orange, orange juice, honey, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and orange peel. Baste hens with some of the sauce and pour remainder in pot. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours. Baste hens once or twice during cooking.
- Spoon sauce over hens at serving time.
- Yield: 4 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sammyk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cornish Game Hens Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes