Simple and easy to make. I made a rub out of garlic, salt and pepper by adding 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (I did not use lemon pepper). The rub created a very spicy and flavorful pork chop! I will definitely cook again! I adjusted my cook time to 40 minutes.
Cornflake-Coated Pork Chops
More From Southern Living
Bake: 35 Minutes
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 cups cornflake cereal, crushed (about 2 cups crushed)
- 6 boneless pork chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large lemon, halved
- Garnish: halved lemon slices
- 1. Stir together eggs and milk in a shallow dish. Place cornflake crumbs in a separate shallow dish. Sprinkle pork evenly with lemon pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, and dredge in cornflake crumbs. Place chops on a lightly greased rack on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Squeeze lemon juice evenly over chops, and garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes