Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, and Carrots
More From Southern Living
- 1 (3- to 3 1/2-lb.) package corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 8 ounces baby carrots
- 1 pound cabbage, coarsely chopped
- Creamy Lemon Horseradish Sauce
- 1. Place corned beef, fat side up, and contents of spice packet in a large Dutch oven; cover with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours and 45 minutes or until fork-tender.
- 2. Skim and remove fat from surface. Add red potatoes and baby carrots. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add cabbage, and simmer 15 more minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note