Corned Beef-Cabbage Pizza
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 323
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 11.7g
- Carbohydrate: 43.2g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 1082mg
- Calcium: 195mg
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces thinly sliced lean deli corned beef
- 1 (10-ounce) bag angel hair slaw
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup fat-free traditional pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup (2-ounces) finely shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Unroll dough; pat dough into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or until crust begins to brown. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Cut corned beef crosswise into thin strips; set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add slaw, salt, and pepper; sauté 7 minutes or until wilted. Set aside.
- Spread sauce over pizza crust; spread slaw mixture over sauce. Top with corned beef; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 425° for 14 minutes or until crust is golden. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes