- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces thinly sliced lean deli corned beef
- 1 (10-ounce) bag angel hair slaw
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup fat-free traditional pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup (2-ounces) finely shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- calories 323
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 8.8 g
- satfat 3.3 g
- monofat 2.4 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 11.7 g
- carbohydrate 43.2 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- cholesterol 26 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 1082 mg
- calcium 195 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Unroll dough; pat dough into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or until crust begins to brown. Remove from oven; set aside.
Cut corned beef crosswise into thin strips; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add slaw, salt, and pepper; sauté 7 minutes or until wilted. Set aside.
Spread sauce over pizza crust; spread slaw mixture over sauce. Top with corned beef; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 425° for 14 minutes or until crust is golden. Serve immediately.