Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 box(es) Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 egg
- 2 hot dogs
- pickled jalapenos diced
- Makes 24 mini muffins
- Pre-heat the oven to 375ºF.
- Put the cream cheese into the freezer for about 5 minutes to chill. Cut into cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cornbread mix, milk and eggs. Fold in the hot dogs, jalapeño and chilled cubed cream cheese.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray, then divide the cornbread mixture equally into the muffin cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corndog Poppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres