- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced celery
- 2 teaspoon(s) Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions
- 1 pound(s) hot dogs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) sage
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 package(s) cornbread mix
- 2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- in a skillet, saute celery in butter for 5 minutes. Add onions; saute for 5 minutes. Place in a large bowl; set aside. In same skillet, saute the hot dogs for 5 minutes or until lightly browned; add to vegetables. Set aside 3/4 cup.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, sage and pepper. Stir in corn bread mixes and 1-1/2 cups of cheese. Add the remaining hot dog mixture. Spread into a greased 13x9 baking dish. Top with reserved hot dog mixture and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Best when served right from the oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amyhrubes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corndog Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes