Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cornmeal
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup(s) soybean or vegetable oil
- 1. Preheat a waffle iron.
- 2. Whisk dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3. Add buttermilk and oil and whisk until smooth.
- 4. Spray a heated waffle iron with cooking spray. Add 2/3 cup batter and cook until crisp and lightly browned, 5 to 6 minutes.
- 5. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FlyCooker22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cornbread Waffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes