Very good ... went perfectly with the Poblano Chicken, too.
- 1 1/2 cups cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups frozen white shoepeg corn, thawed
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together egg and next 3 ingredients; add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Bake in a preheated, oiled waffle iron just until crisp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This