Remove tomato pulp from the shells easily with a grapefruit spoon.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 2 cups crumbled cornbread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 to 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove tomato cores; scoop out pulp, and place in a bowl, leaving shells in tact.
- Stir together tomato pulp, cornbread, and remaining ingredients. Spoon mixture into tomato shells.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables