Remove tomato pulp from the shells easily with a grapefruit spoon.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 2 cups crumbled cornbread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 to 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove tomato cores; scoop out pulp, and place in a bowl, leaving shells in tact.
- Stir together tomato pulp, cornbread, and remaining ingredients. Spoon mixture into tomato shells.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note