- 10 slice(s) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 can(s) bell pepper, chopped (or black olives)
- 34 ounce(s) canned corn, drained (or fresh)
- 32 ounce(s) canned pinto beans, drained
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayo
- 1 package(s) Mexican cornbread mix
- milk, if needed, to thin
- 1 envelope(s) Ranch dressing mix
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- Mix first 4 ingredients together up to 24 hours ahead to make dressing. Refrigerate.
- Mix and bake cornbread mix according to package directions.
- Crumble half the cornbread into bottom of large bowl. Top with half the remaining salad ingredients. Spread half the dressing over salad. Repeat. Garnish if desired. Chill at least 3-4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cornbread Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads