Cornbread for Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) white cornmeal
- 1 cup(s) yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl, and add gradually to the dry mixture.
- Put 3 Tbsp oil in 10" iron skillet and heat in oven for 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into skillet. Do not stir.
- Bake at 450 for 30 minutes to a dark golden brown.
- Make one day ahead for cornbread dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Southerngirl68 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cornbread for Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables