this is very delicous with jellied cranberry sauce. very very good
Cornbread Dressing Southern Style
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) buttermilk cornbread(crumbled)
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning
- mix all ingredients together very well and bake in well greased 9X 13 pan for 35-40 minutes at 375 degrees until top is slightly brown.
- TIP: if baked too long it will be dry and not moist.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WDSutherland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note