this is very delicous with jellied cranberry sauce. very very good
Cornbread Dressing Southern Style
Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) buttermilk cornbread(crumbled)
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning
- mix all ingredients together very well and bake in well greased 9X 13 pan for 35-40 minutes at 375 degrees until top is slightly brown.
- TIP: if baked too long it will be dry and not moist.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WDSutherland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note