Cornbread Dressing Dumpling Dough
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- Melt butter in a small skillet. Add celery, onion, and sage; sauté over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
- Combine cornmeal and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; add egg, milk, and celery mixture, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads