Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- Cornbread by directions X2
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1/12 cups chopped onion
- 5 slices white bread
- 1/2 sleeve saltine crackers
- 3 Tsp chicken bouillion
- 2 Tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp sage
- 1/4 Tsp oregano
- 1/4 Tsp pepper
- 3 eggs beaten
- 4 plus cans chicken broth
- 1 or 2 Tbs butter
- 1. Saute celery & onions in butter until tender
- 2. Combine all other ingredents crumbling cornbread, crackers & bread first.
- 3. Add onions & celery
- 4. Add broth until right consistency soupy
- 5. Pour in casserole pan & bake at 350 degrees 40 - 45 minutes, until brown. Sprinkle lightly with chicken boullion before baking.
- 6. Can be prepared night before & stored in refrigerator
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bptownes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cornbread Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables