This was okay. It took a long time to make so I guess I was disappointed with the final product given the effort put forth. I might make it again.
Cornbread Cobb Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can chicken broth
- 2 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- Cilantro-Chile Dressing, divided
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 (8-oz.) block Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-oz.) container grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 (8-oz.) package fully cooked bacon, crumbled
- Cornbread Croutons
- 1. Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat. Reduce heat, and add chicken; cover and simmer 12 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; cool completely. Cut chicken into 1/4-inch strips. Toss with 3 Tbsp. Cilantro-Chile Dressing.
- 2. Cut or tear lettuce into bite-size pieces. Arrange lettuce pieces on a large serving platter; arrange chicken, cheese, tomato halves, green onions, and next 2 ingredients over lettuce. Serve with remaining Cilantro-Chile Dressing and Cornbread Croutons.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This