Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) 12 oz. corn muffin mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 pound(s) melted butter
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) kernel corn (large) drained
- 1 can(s) creamed corn (small)
- Mix all by hand. Turn into ungreased 2 qt. casserole. Bake the 350 for approx. 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mattyden and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cornbread Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables