Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) 12 oz. corn muffin mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 pound(s) melted butter
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) kernel corn (large) drained
- 1 can(s) creamed corn (small)
- Mix all by hand. Turn into ungreased 2 qt. casserole. Bake the 350 for approx. 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mattyden and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cornbread Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes