- 2 pouches (6.5 oz each) dry cornbread mix
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag (12 oz) Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (2 oz) chopped pimento, drained
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Stir cornbread mixes, sour cream and eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Add ½ cup cheese, corn, green onions and pimento; stir until just combined.
Pour into a greased 11 x 7-inch oblong casserole dish. Bake for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheese on top and continue baking until cheese melts, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with glazed ham. Makes a great addition to the holiday table.