Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) cornmeal
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 ounce(s) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl, set aside.
- Mix milks, eggs, melted butter in large bowl, mix till frothy.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Pour into 9x12 pan, bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- If bake in 8x8 pieces will be 3.5 inches tall.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note