Corn with sage vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1 ear(s) fresh corn
- boiling water
- 1 cup(s) olive or grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup(s) cider or balsamic
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh sage finely chopped
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Husk the corn, remove the silk, rinse and pat dry. Bring a small pan of water to a boil. Break the ear of corn in half and drop into the water and immediately remove the pan form the heat. Set the pan of corn aside.
- Combine the oil, vinegar, sage, mustard, garlic salt and black pepper in a small bowl and whisk briskly. drain the corn, pat dry with paper toweling and then cut the kernels from the cob. Stir the corn into the vinaigrette, mixing well.
- If not using immediately, pour the salad dressing into a jar with a lid and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimsnorkles and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn with sage vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads