Corn with Herbed Butter
- 8 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Cook corn in boiling, salted water to cover for 5 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Combine next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Spread over hot cooked corn. Serve remaining butter on the side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables