Corn Waffles With Cajun Vegetables and Shrimp
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8 1/2-oz.) package corn muffin mix
- 1/2 (8-oz.) block Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, shredded
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cajun Vegetables and Shrimp
- 1. Stir together corn muffin mix and next 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
- 2. Cook batter in a preheated, lightly greased waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden. Remove waffles to a wire rack on a jelly-roll pan, and keep warm.
- 3. Place each waffle on a plate; top with 1/2 cup Cajun Vegetables and Shrimp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes