Corn & Tomato Salad w/ shrimp & watercress
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) + 1TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 6 ear(s) corn (2 1/2 C) kernals cut from cob
- 1 pint(s) grape tomatoes halved lengthwise
- 1/2 sm red onion thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon(s) flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) snipped chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarsely chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp shelled & deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest finely grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 bunch(es) watercress thick stems discarded
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1. Light grill. In lg skillet heat 1 tbsp olive oil add corn & cook over high heat stirring until softened about 4min. Transfer corn to bowl & let cool, add 2tbsp olive oil & tomatoes through vinegar, season w/ salt & pepper.
- 2. In a bowl toss shrimp w/ 1tbsp olive oil, season w/ salt & pepper, grill over high heat, turning once, until pink & curled about 3 min. Transfer to bowl & stir in lemon zest.
- 3. In lg bowl stir remaining 1tbspn olive oil & lemon juice season generously w/ salt & pepper. Add watercress toss in dressing to coat. Transfer watercress to plates, top w/ corn & tomato salad and grilled shrimp. Serve right away
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Millissa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn & Tomato Salad w/ shrimp & watercress Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads