- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 small unpeeled onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 scraped corn cobs (reserved from Grilled Corn Kernels)
- 8 (14 1/2-ounce) cans vegetable broth
- Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Add corn cobs and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 30 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve in a large bowl; discard solids.
- Shortcut: Substitute 3 (14 1/2-ounce) cans vegetable broth for the 5 cups Corn Stock in the Hopi Indian Stew With Posole and the Tortilla Soup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews