I've made this often since it first appeared in Southern Living magazine back in 1997. It is a favorite side dish and is always a hit with everyone. Do yourself a favor and sprinkle some crispy, crumbled bacon over the top after you've removed it from the oven ... you'll be glad you did!
- 1 (8 1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 large eggs
- Stir together all ingredients, and pour into a greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden.
- NOTE: For corn muffin mix, we used Jiffy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads