Yield: 16 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 1 can (15-1/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 pkg. (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX butter and cream cheese in large bowl until blended. Add next 4 ingredients; mix well.
- POUR into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with Cheddar.
- BAKE 45 to 50 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Special Extra:
- Add 2 sliced green onions to batter before pouring into prepared casserole.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles