Where is the Corn??
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tomato diced (or grape tomato cut in quarters or half
- 1 red pepper diced
- (you can put some green and red in)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can corn (or I use frozen white/yellow corn to sight)
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. tobasco sauce
- 1/2 c. Italian dressing (I use Good Seasons)
- 1/2 t. garlic powder or some real garlic
- Put vegetables together, drained. Mix dressing and pour over ingredients. Can be doubled for a Mexican dinner side dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kmozina and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note