Community Recipe from
- 3 ear(s) Fresh Corn shucked
- 1 whole(s) poblano chile
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola oil divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) canned chipotle chile finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 whole(s) avocado chunks
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet onion slivered
- 1. Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Rub corn and poblano with 1 tbsp. oil. Grill both, turning occasionally, until poblano is mostly blackened, 5 to 10 minutes, and some corn kernels have browned, 10 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
- 2. Cut corn kernels from cobs into a large bowl. Peel and seed poblano, cut into 1/2-in. pieces, and add to corn. In a small bowl, whisk remaining oil with lime juice, chipotle chile, and salt.
- 3. Stir avocado, cilantro, and onion into corn mixture along with chipotle dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BlakeBlake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments