Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) Corn-canned, frozen, or fresh
- 11/2-2 can(s) Black beans Drained/Rinsed
- 3/4 cup(s) Cilantro Chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 1-2 cup(s) Tomatoes (cherry or grape) Sliced in 1/2
- 1 whole(s) Red bell pepper Diced
- 1 whole(s) Lime or Lemon juice Squeezed
- 1-2 dash(es) Salt
- 1 whole(s) Avacado OPTIONAL
- Only use a little salt you don't have to use alot. If you use canned corn drain it and rinse it like the beans. If you use frozen thaw it and let it drain. If you can use fresh grill it first and if you do DON'T use the paprika.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by OakleyCorbin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes