Adapted from Barefoot Contessa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) frozen corn Best quality!
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion small diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil leaves chiffonade
- 1. Prepare the frozen corn in the microwave according to package directions. For KIDS: Set aside their portion.
- 2. Toss the remaining corn in a large bowl with the red onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Just before serving, toss in the fresh basil. Taste for seasonings. Can be served cold or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables