Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) 12oz shoe peg corn drained
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 4 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1&1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Mix all vegetables. Combine other ingredients, mixing thoroughly, and then add to vegetable mixture. Mix thoroughly. Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Christie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads