This was pretty good, but I found the roasted red pepper to be a little overpowering for the corn.
Corn on the Cob with Smoky Red Pepper Mayo and Basil
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 105
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Sodium: 126mg
- 4 ears shucked corn
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped bottled roasted red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1. Preheat grill to high heat. Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- 2. Combine roasted red bell pepper, canola mayonnaise, minced garlic, lemon juice, paprika, salt, and ground red pepper in a mini food processor; process until smooth. Drizzle mixture over corn. Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn on the Cob with Smoky Red Pepper Mayo and Basil Recipe at a Glance