Corn Pudding Crust Batter
This recipe goes with Pork Pot Pies With Corn Pudding Crust
Yield: Makes enough dough for 1 (13- x 9-inch) baking dish or 8 (8-oz.) ramekins
More From Southern Living
- 2 (10-oz.) packages frozen cream-style corn, thawed
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1. Stir together all ingredients until combined.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Heart Smart Bisquick All-Purpose Baking Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads