Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Cream style corn
- 1 can(s) Whole kernel corn drained
- 1 cup(s) Chopped sweet onion
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Sour cream
- 1 box(es) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Shredded cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 deg. Saute onion in butter till translucent. Mix all ingredients except cheese. Pour into 8" x 8" baking pan.
- Bake for 45 min. Remove from oven; cover with shredded cheese & bake for additional 10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bcharlene88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note