Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Cream style corn
- 1 can(s) Whole kernel corn drained
- 1 cup(s) Chopped sweet onion
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Sour cream
- 1 box(es) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Shredded cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 deg. Saute onion in butter till translucent. Mix all ingredients except cheese. Pour into 8" x 8" baking pan.
- Bake for 45 min. Remove from oven; cover with shredded cheese & bake for additional 10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bcharlene88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes