Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) cracker crumbs crumbled
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) cream corn
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn with juice
- 1/2 cup(s) yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Mix all together. Bake @ 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Makes 2 greased 1 quart casseroles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note