Community Recipe from
- 2 (10-oz) package(s) frozen whole kernel corn
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar (full, rounded spoonfuls)
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour (full, rounded spoonfuls)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- butter about the size of 2 eggs
- Put all ingredients in an oiled casserole. Stir every 5 minutes 3 times. Cook 45 minutes to 1 hour at 325 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables