Wonderful. Have used this recipe as a side for Thanksgiving and Christmas the past 5 years. Everyone always wants the recipe. This is absolutely moist, flavorful and delicious!
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8.5-ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients, and mix well. Pour into a buttered 2-quart casserole or baking dish. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles