Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 each can(s) creamed and whole kernel corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 4 tablespoon(s) onion flakes or chopped onion or chive
- 1 box(es) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- salt, pepper, choice of seasonings
- roasted red peppers, sun dried tomato, diced chilis
- Drain whole kernel corn; melt butter and cool slightly.
- Combine all ingredients, put in greased pan.
- Can add peppers, etc. of your choice.
- 9x13 pan bake 35-40 min @375
- 7x12 pan bake 45 min @375
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ncarli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Pone Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables