Corn Fritters - Country Living
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) fresh corn kernels, about 2 large ears
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and ribs removed finely diced
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoon(s) rice flour
- 4 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup(s) EVOO
- 4 limes, cut into wedges
- Pepper Jelly
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients. Mix in egg; then mix in flours until thoroughly combined.
- 2. In a 10 inch non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Working in batches of 3 to 4 fritters at a time, drop 1 tbsp. of batter per fritter into the oil and cook until golden brown, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer fritters to a paper-towel lined plate to drain; season with a pinch of salt and a squeeze of lime. Serve immediately with remaining lime wedges and pepper jelly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Fritters - Country Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables